Rental Vehicle Insurance

Want to be prepared next time you’re renting? We can help you understand whether you need rental car insurance and how to get it before you get to the rental counter.

A Loss-Damage Waiver (LDW), which is also called a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), gets you off the hook for any damage to the rental vehicle or theft of the car. If you have collision and comprehensive coverage on your own policy, it generally will extend to a rental car. Buying standalone policies for rental cars is optional if you don’t want to buy insurance at the counter. You generally need to decline the rental company’s coverage to use these.

Rental Vehicle? We Can Help You!