Standard Steps to Your First Startup
The desire to start a small business is easy, actually starting it is one thing, setting it up is another story entirely. Be that as it may, to even maintain it requires some grit, determination, motivation, planning, openness to change, and persistent execution.
We can help you get started with your business registration which is a stage where most newbies to small business or self-employment get overwhelmed.
It’s also worthy to note that there are some basic steps to your first small business startup and setup. See highlights shared below:
- You may want to write a Business Plan. But if you don’t want or just don’t have the time to devote to this primary matter of interest to your business, we advise that you at least make some notes on vital issues to think through and write out; such as your VISION, MISSION, OBJECTIVES, etc.
- Identify your Basic Strategies before you enter your chosen market.
- Know the Market Leaders and understand their milemarkers to success
- Note your Action Plans.
- Decide on a Budget for an average of 12-months to 3-years.
- Decide on your preferred Legal Entity structure to setup.
- Manage your Money/Financials.
- Get yourself a website.
- Test Sales in your industry and sector.
- Test your Market.
- Then start working on your Business Setup and Formation.
- Now Commence Business Operations with focus, and eyes on your Goal.
Need help with the above? Including structuring your legal entity and registration? Click here to begin intake process to our custom solutions.
Our Business Startup and Setup Services
- Initial Consultation for Small Business Startup
- Creating an Action Plan
- Identifying Your Preferred Legal Entity for Your Setup
- Helping to Register Business Name and
- Helping to Acquire Employer Identification Number
- Other Ongoing Business Management Service Consultation
For details, click here.
Business Acquisition Interests
Are you an exisiting Business Owner ready to sell or exit?
Has your business been running for 3 years or more with financial reports to show?
If yes, we would love to hear from you. Click here to begin our business acquisition discovery process so we can establish a fit to proceed.
Encouraging Words of Wisdom
“Worry more about not starting for fear of failure, than not starting at all. In other words, START NOW, TAKE ACTION, even if you know you’ll fail. Every one of your failures is a personal development exercise meant to build your stamina for the success that is to come, and a catalyst for overcoming incredible odds.” – OB Ajayi
“If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabets have 25 more letters.” – Claire Cook
“There is no greater country on Earth for entrepreneurship than America. In every category, from the high-tech world of Silicon Valley, where I live, to University R&D labs, to countless Main Street small business owners, Americans are taking risks, embracing new ideas and – most importantly – creating jobs.” – Eric Ries
“If you’re going to run a small business, you need to know what everyone is doing, be the first one in and the last one out, and work weekends.” – Glen Mazzara
“The government’s Small Business Administration reports that small businesses represent 99% of all employers in the U.S. and are responsible for generating well over half of new jobs created.” – Ellen Tauscher
“You are not your resume, you are your work. – Seth Godin
“The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer” – Nolan Bushnell
“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
“Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
“Ideas in secret die. They need light and air or they starve to death.” – Seth Godin
“Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” – Edward de Bono”
“I have never cared what something costs; I care what it’s worth.” – Ari Emanuel
“Dear future, I’m ready…” – unknown
“Let go of everything. That is how you get everything.” – Bryant McGill
“Progress often masquerades as trouble.” – Dan Pena
“Don’t carry personal debts with you into your retirement age. Not even your mortgage. The relief from debts gives you comfort in the consequent pursuit of a noble life purpose, which should kick into second gear in retirement.” – OB Ajayi